MLCCC Summer Camp Refund Policy
Listed below is our refund policy for MLCCC Summer Camp attendees. Any questions
regarding the policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To withdraw or shorten your number of registered weeks, you must officially notify
the Main Line Chinese Culture Center one week in advance, in writing, either through
email or by handing in during school or camp hours.
- If you withdraw BEFORE the early registration deadline, you will receive a full
refund of your payment.
- If you withdraw AFTER the early registration deadline but BEFORE the beginning
of your registered week(s), you will receive a refund of your total payment minus
- If you withdraw AFTER your registered week(s) have begun, you will receive a prorated
refund of the unused portion of your tuition minus the unused portion of your deposit.
For example, if you originally registered for 4 weeks, and week 1 has started and
you withdraw from weeks 3-4, you will be refunded the tuition for weeks 3-4 minus
the prorated deposit amount for weeks 3-4.
- Special reasons for withdrawing, such as long term illness, family relocation,
etc., will be reviewed on a case by case basis.