MLCCC Weekend School Refund Policy
Students can withdraw from a class at any time. To withdraw from a class, you need
to write an email to email@example.com
and state the student's name, class name, time of the class, and effective date
for the withdrawal. You can also go to the school administrator's desk to complete
and hand in a withdrawal form.
First class is a free trial:
- If decide to register after the trial, then must register for the entire session,
and pay registration fee if applicable.
- If decide not to register after
the trial, then full refund of any payments, including registration fee if paid
For withdrawal after the second
- Registration fees (if paid) are non-refundable.
- Unused portion of tuition minus a handling fee of $10 per student will be refunded.
- For students who wish to withdraw a class due to change of the teacher in the
middle of the school year, no withdraw handling fee will be deducted.
- For long term leave of 3 weeks or more, such as for travel, must notify school
1 month in advance for full refund of missed classes.